The Executive Orientation Series is designed to quickly orient incoming senior executives
to the community and its resources so that they become more knowledgeable about
this area and how business is done in Tyler; proud and excited to have chosen to
move here; and deeply invested in our growth now and in the future.
Senior level executives that are new to the Tyler/Smith County area and their spouses
- Acquaint participants with Tyler/Smith County: Its history, business environment,
political and civic structures, cultural, recreational and other resources.
- Provide participants the opportunity to interact with a cross-section of key local
and regional leaders and decision makers.
- Introduce participants to other executive/professional individuals and couples.
- Four program sessions.
- Sessions are held from 5:30 p.m. to 8:30 p.m. including networking, program, &
- Sessions are hosted at local private venues which directly relate to the topic being
For more information on future sessions, contact us at 903-535-9242 or email at